Newport, VT is a great place to live, work and enjoy. Many of friends & neighbors include locally owned businesses and have websites that are included below. Also you will find some other Vermont websites of interest.
- Vermonter.com – For more information about Newport, VT, the Northeast Kingdom and much more, be sure to visit this informative website.
- Drift Dusters Snowmobile Club is a great resource for trail reports and everything related to snowmobiling in northern Vermont.
- The Newport City Inn & Suites – Close to Lake Memphremagog.
- The Eastside Restaurant is one of Newport’s best choices for fine dining on Lake Memphremagog and conveniently located just down the road from the Newport City Motel.
- Hoagies Pizza and Pasta is adjacent to the Eastside Restaurant and offers casual dining and some of the best pizza in northern Vermont.
- Looking for some recreational activities? Golfers will enjoy the Orleans Country Club. Auction dates and sporting goods can be found at Wright’s Sport Shop.
- Bergeron, Paradis & Fitzpatrick are Vermont personal injury lawyers who offer a number of legal services
- Village Bike Shop – As a sponsor of the Kingdom Trails network the Village Bike Shop is helping to secure some of the most beautiful trails in the United States for all riders. Jeff and the others in the shop can tell you more about joining and being involved here in the area. Annual Clean,Lube and Maintenance,Adjustment,Equipment Upgrades, Custom Work and more.